I will speak about the absolute necessity for pregnant women and babies to be under care; I will bring some recent pictures and stories of results with babies in my practice; I will briefly review the history and highlights of the ICPA and mention that the upcoming series of weekend classes leading to certification in pediatrics begins in December 2011 in Toronto.
- 36 years in family wellness type practice and going strong
- on the board and instructor for the ICPA
- been teaching Thompson Technique since 1981
- contributor to the soon to be published Textbook of Chiropractic Pediatrics (Williams and Wilkens)
- passionate about the need for chiropractic care for pregnant women and children
- husband and the father of two kids in university
- ‘chick’ magnet