Join Chiropractors and their teams who have experienced the power and the purity of the previous Pure and Powerful meetings!
Our mission is to create a fire of passion for the truth of chiropractic in the heart and soul of every attendee & to empower them to serve humanity through this truth!
Join us for Pure and Powerful Chiropractic and share with Chiropractors:
- Work daily to expand their perception of Universal and Innate Intelligence and live by Palmer’s Law of Life, as B.J. taught it.
- Live and practice the Dynamic Essential of loving, giving and serving, just for the sake of doing so, as taught by Dr. Sid Williams
- Master these principles and watch your practice and life take off!
- Reignite your passion for the 33 Principles and share with the most principled chiropractors and CAs in the country.
- Learn to live the principle with certainty, and expand your capacity to serve.
The Next Pure and Powerful Weekend
Saturday March 2nd, 2019
Register early as we only have 175 spaces.
Registration opens at 8:15am.
Speakers start at 8:30 am and we share till 5:00 pm.
Breakfast and lunch are included with your registration.
8 – 8:30 Breakfast (included)
8:30 – 9:30 Dr Tom Preston
9:30 – 10:30 Dr Shaelyn Osborn
Break / visit vendors
10:45 – 11: 45 Dr Steve Lafay
1:30 – 2:30 Dr Gilles Lamarche
2:30 – 3:30 Dr Paula Hedglon
BREAK / visit vendors
3:45 – 4:45 Dr Peter Amlinger
Dr Peter Amlinger
Dr Tom Preston
Dr Gilles Lamarche
Dr Paula Hedglon
Dr Shaelyn Osborn
Dr Steve Lafay
Chiropractic – Pure and Powerful
Pure and Powerful Chiropractors and Chiropractic Assistants who live their lives based upon three defining principles:
- We try our best to love unconditionally.
- We work daily to expand our perception of Universal and Innate Intelligence. We live by Palmer’s Law of Life, as B. J. taught us. We use these principles to expand our awareness of the possibilities chiropractic has to offer and to teach others about these possibilities. We use these principles to refine our art form as chiropractors.
- We live and practice the Dynamic Essential of loving, giving and serving out of our abundance, just for the sake of doing so, without thought of anything in return as taught by Dr. Sid Williams.
Each of these principles is infinite in their wisdom, in their application in our lives and in the lives of the people we serve. Each is bigger than any one individual and each principle will continue to live long after we are gone.
As we master these principles, our capacity to serve and help people continually expands. The team of Pure and Powerful speakers is committed to giving you everything they have. They all celebrate the principle as the unifying factor in Chiropractic.
We look forward to sharing with you!
Practice with power and purity!
Dr. Peter Amlinger and Tracey Amlinger